6th Chakra or also known as Third Eye chakra.
This post is about people who have just discovered or are just starting in exploring their psychic abilities. I use the term psychic which covers all abilities, including mediumship. Some times when we just start out it can be so much and so hard to deal with, it’s different for everyone. Some may deal with it better than others it just depends on how you look at it and what type of psychic abilities you have. When I was first starting out I didn’t even consider myself as psychic, I just wanted to explore the idea and also learn about the different abilities. I found over time the more I learnt the more I came to realise that I may be psychic. I mean I had seen spirit before when I was a little child, I just couldn’t remember it much only remembered when I was about 10 years old, and seeing my first memorable spirit. So for all those people who are out there and don’t know where to turn, look no further. I am here to help in any way I can, I don’t claim to know everything but I will try my best to give you advice or answers to your situations or questions.
Dealing with too much:
When starting off with psychic insight including mediumship or just discovering you have psychic insight. Some may have problems dealing with the information received and may even be getting too much from their psychic insight. How to deal with the information is by no means easy, but necessary to continue with your psychic insight. Especially if you want to use it professionally. Having too much psychic insight can weigh you down, make you feel depressed, make you have a lack of energy and can even cause people to distant from others and certain places. This all is because they can’t deal with the information or it is just too much to process. How one learns to deal with their psychic insight take practice and determination. One way to do this is to learn how to close your self off. Also let me make it clear you can’t block out everything all together as some things may be important, but you can manage your psychic insight better when you learn how to close off. At the start it will be hard, but it is possible. There is no time limit everyone will be different on the time it will take them to learn to do this affectively. Some people can deal with it some can’t, it depends on you. We all need to take some space from psychic insight at some stage or have boundaries.
Closing off can be possible but like I said above it takes practice and determination to get the full effect. You can do this exercise at any time of the day, but it is best to do it before you go out for the day. Especially when you first start doing this exercise, as you want to focus and concentrate on the exercise and not getting disturbed.
- Find a nice quiet place in the house.
- Sit or lay whatever is most comfortable and is easier to focus and concentrate on the exercise.
- You should ground yourself before you do this when starting off as well because you will not have done grounding before and you don’t want to use your own energy and then have a lack of energy for the day. (Refer down the page for grounding exercise.)
- Close your eyes and imagine the energy coming from your feet from deep within the ground. (Just like grounding, you can also visualise the colour of what you perceive the Earths core energy as.)
- With that energy make it come right up to the top of your head.
- Focus on making a shield of energy.
- You don’t have to cover all of yourself at the start, but can if you feel more comfortable. I would suggest to start at your stomach.
- As soon as you are visualising this you can grow the shield of energy out to cover your whole body.
- Then start making it wider and extending it out but not too far. No more than half a metre. (You will find the most comfortable size for you and the most affective as everyone is different.)
- If needed you can make more layers to your shield to strengthen your shield. (No more than 5 layers.)
Once you have closed off do not focus on something like why? And start looking for answers that could be answered from your psychic insight. As this will open you up again and you’ll have to start all over again with the exercise. Also when you are too focussed on something with your psychic insight and you don’t want to be or it’s inappropriate to do so, to help you could try focussing on something to distract yourself. Like with something you enjoy or will take your mind of it as you’ll probably forget, this is usually only helps short-term depending.
Processing Psychic Insight:
When you have gotten some information through your psychic insight you don’t need to analyse it too much. You may spend a few minutes like 1 -3 minutes looking at it. But then move on as you’ll get caught up on it and won’t be able to let it go, the longer you go without letting it go the harder it will be when you decide you want to let it go. Good thing to get in the habit of doing is keeping a journal with all your psychic insight and date it and you could even time it if it’s repetitive to see if it’s at the same time of day/night. The reason for dating it is that it may not be important now but when you come back to that particular date, it may make sense or have come true. Also to help make it a rule to yourself to try to not read anyone without their permission, don’t worry if it accidentally happens just keep it to your self and let it go. Also don’t doubt your self when you get information through you psychic insight, yes you may be wrong but the point is trusting yourself even if you’re wrong. As the future is not set in stone and we can change it by doing something else that will alter the future, however at times you will receive information from you psychic insight, which will happen when they do something that will alter their future and you will be right. When you doubt your self you can block further psychic insight information to come through or will get wrong or mixed information. So just stick with trusting what you get through your psychic insight and remember you can’t be 100% right all the time.
- Look deep within to the Earths core. What colour is it? No colour is wrong it’s what you perceive it to be.
- Next grow roots from your feet that go deep within the ground.
- Imagine the Earths core energy go up the roots and through your body, if there seems to be a blockage push through with the energy.
- Let it continue to flow for 5-10 minutes.
- If you feel there are any energies that need to be removed while doing this, imagine them being pushed down to your feet and out your feet into the Earths core where they can be recycled.
I want to hear from some of you, questions or feedback. If you need further help or advice please contact me: email@example.com
Stay tuned for Boundaries with Spirit.