If you’re not good with saying NO, then you will have to start learning. Spirit doesn’t take a break they don’t need to sleep, to eat, to rest or have a break. Therefore when working with spirit you need to set boundaries and let spirit know what is and isn’t acceptable. No one can make a list of things that you don’t accept for yourself, you have to make your own. There are some things you should factor in when making this list. Like when it’s OK to communicate, be around you, how they contact you or how spirit can get your attention.
The following list is a guide in what you may need to add or factor in when making the rules for spirit. For you to set the boundaries and have the space you need:
- No negative entities and/or energies etc
- No communication during the time you sleep
- Make a time for spirit to communicate (this should be around the same time every day)
- Say NO when you have a feeling or spirit is trying to tell you something. Let them know when your time for communication is.
- Sleep is important and you must set boundaries especially for this area. Waking up early in the morning has to stop.